Important Instructions (by UPSC) For CMS Exam Candidate
1. Check The e-Admit Card Carefully And Bring Discrepancies, If Any, To The Notice Of UPSC Immediately.
e-Admit card of UPSC CMS Computer based test
Candidates Who Do Not Have Clear Photographs On The E-Admit Card Will Have To Bring A Photo Identity Proof Viz. Adhar Card, Driving Licence, Passport,Voter I Card Etc. And Two Passport Size Photographs One For Each Session For Appearing In The Examination With An Undertaking.
2. Please Read The “Instructions To Candidates” Which Are Available On UPSC’s Website: www.upsc.gov.in
3. Mention Your Name, Roll Number,Registration ID And Name & Year Of The Examination In All The Correspondence With UPSC.
4. Bring This E-Admit Card In Each Session To Secure Admission To Examination Hall. E-Admit Card May Be Preserved Till The Declaration Of Written Result.
5. You Are Responsible For Safe Custody Of The E-Admit Card And In The Event Of Any Other Person Using This E-Admit Card , The Onus Lies On You To Prove That You Have Not Used The Service Of Any Impersonator.
6. Please Reach The Examination Venue By The Reporting Time As Indicated In The E-Admit Card .
7. No Admission Of Candidates To The Examination Lab Will Be Allowed After The Entry Gate Closing Time As Indicated In The E-Admit Card.
8. You Are Required To Record Your Boimetric Attendance On Reporting At The Examination Lab.
9. If You Appear At A Centre / Sub-Centre Other Than The One Indicated By The Commission In Your E-Admit Card , Your Answer Scripts Will Not Be Evaluated And Your Candidature Is Liable To Be Cancelled. 10. Your Candidature To The Examination Is Provisional.
11. Mobile Phones, Calculators Or Any Of The IT Gadgets Are Not Allowed Inside The Premises Where The Examination Is Being Conducted. Any Infringements Of These Instructions Shall Entail Disciplinary Action Including Ban From Future Examinations.
12. There Will Be Penalty (Negative Marking) For Wrong Answers Marked By A Candidate In The Objective Type Question Papers.
ClickHere to Download Handwritten Notes for NEET PG/ DNB/ AIIMS PG
Thank you Reader
Your like motivate us to post new and unique articles. Please Like and Share this post. LIKE Our Facebook Page to get latest updates. Contact us @ edumedwebstore[at]gmail.com