Medicine (15- 05- 2017)
Medicine: The most important subject in all PG medical entrance exams. Preparing for this subject properly would enhance knowledge of student to answer questions from other subjects as well.
- Multiple sclerosis is not associated with
Spinal cord involvement
- Drug of choice of diarrhoea in AIDS is
- CRP increases in all EXCEPT
- All of the following are seen in MEN 2b EXCEPT
- All are seen in neurofibromatosis EXCEPT
|Your Like Motivate Us To Post New And Unique Articles So Don’t Forget To Like, Comment and Share This Post. LIKE Our Facebook Page To Get Latest Updates.
|Copyright © 2017 by edumedweb.com
|All rights reserved. No part of this post/article may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including copying, photography, Screenshot or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the Admin. Otherwise strict legal action taken against that person.
For permission requests, write to the Admin