Pharmacology (17- 06- 2017)
1. Which of the following is not an alkylating agent
2. Ifosfamide belongs to which group of anticancer drugs
a. Alkylating agents
c. Mitotic inhibitors
d. Topoisomerase inhibitors
3. All of the following drugs are useful in detrussor instability except
4. All of the following drugs require does reduction in cirrhosis except
5. All of the following drugs can cause neuroleptic malignant syndrome excepta. Amantadine
Check it: More “Daily Quiz”
*Note: If there is any confusion in any question/ answer, Please write in the comment box, we will reply.
Thank you Reader
Your Like Motivate Us To Post New And Unique Articles So Don’t Forget To Like, Comment and Share This Post. LIKE Our Facebook Page To Get Latest Updates.