Biochemistry (21- 06- 2017)
1. Which conezyme is responsible for carboxylation reaction
d. Thiamine pyrophosphate
2. Fireflies produce light due to
3. Ribosome has following enzymatic activity
a. Peptidyl transferase
c. Aminoacyl tRNA synthetase
4. Intron is not found in which DNA
a. Nuclear DNA
b. Mitochondrial DNA
c. B DNA
d Z DNA
5. In muscle, phosphorylase b is inactivated bya. cAMP
Check it: More “Daily Quiz”
*Note: If there is any confusion in any question/ answer, Please write in the comment box, we will reply.
Your Like Motivate Us To Post New And Unique Articles So Don’t Forget To Like, Comment and Share This Post. LIKE Our Facebook Page To Get Latest Updates.